These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (“you”) and Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd. and apply to the ordering, purchasing, fulfilment and delivery of shoes from Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd’s official website hereinafter referred to as “the website”.
The Terms and Conditions contain important information about ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of our shoes. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order:
By accessing the website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, regardless of whether you create an account or make a purchase.
If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited to continue using the website.
If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions you must leave this website immediately.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated periodically without notification by Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd. You agree to be bound by any revisions.
“Direct Import Goods” means those goods available from Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd via the Website.
“Order” means an Order for Direct Import Goods placed via the Website.
“Taxes” means any taxes (including goods and services tax and other value added taxes), levies, imposts, charges and duties (including stamp and transaction duties, import and export duties) imposed by any authority together with a related interest, penalties, fines and expenses in connection with them in relation to a transaction contemplated under these Terms and Conditions.
COMMUNICATION BY US
As a condition of creating an account with Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd, you consent to us sending you Administrative Emails and Promotional Emails. In this document:
a) “Administrative Emails” involve details of account activity and purchases you have made.
b) “Promotional Emails” consist of product information, new offers and information about Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd. You may choose to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails anytime by simply clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails and following the instructions.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
You may place an order with Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd by completing the order form on the Website and clicking the “Submit My Order” button.
We will notify you that your order is being processed by sending an order confirmation email to you.
We do not formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for:
verifying the bona fides of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud; and
confirming that we have the shoe you selected in stock.
Once Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd has accepted your order, a confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm shipment of each item including a tracking number for each item (if applicable).
If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd will make every effort to supply the shoes, or other products you have selected for purchase from the website.
You warrant to Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd that all goods that you order are intended for personal, domestic, non-commercial use only.
You agree that, if your offer is accepted by Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, in addition to contracting with Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd in relation to the purchase of certain products, you are also separately contracting with Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd to arrange for the delivery of those products to your nominated address.
You agree and acknowledge that, if your offer is accepted by Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd in accordance with these Terms & Conditions that Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd is contracting to arrange for the delivery of the relevant products to your nominated address. Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd is considered the importer of record in respect of those products and you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products.
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
You agree not to post or transmit to the Website any material which:
is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, liable to incite hatred, is in breach of confidence, or privacy, or is proprietary;
is not properly licensed for use on this Website;
violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person;
constitutes or encourages an illegal act — including criminal or civil liability, or acts which are otherwise prohibited by the law of any relevant country in the world;
infringes on the rights of a third party in any country in the world; or
has the potential to cause technical damage to the Website, or the equipment of other users of the Website (including, without limitation, viruses, trojans, worms, corrupted data or other malicious data or code).
You agree to not attempt to “hack” the Website or any other websites you do not own. This includes without limitation, trying to guess user’s passwords, “phishing”, accessing “hidden” URLs, attempting to trigger remote code for the purpose of accessing data or material you would not otherwise have access to.
ACCESS TO SOLESCAPESHOE.COM
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of the Website. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms and Conditions. Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd has no obligation to investigate the authorisation or source of any such access or use of the Website. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of the Website by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of the Website is actually authorised by you, including without limitation all, communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such use of access. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification information assigned to you. You will immediately notify Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd of any unauthorised use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Website’s security.
If you decide to purchase a pair of shoes or other product from the Website, you agree to promptly pay the associated fee. If you make any purchase in a currency other than your local currency, you may be charged a currency conversion fee, foreign transaction fee and/or processing fee by your bank, credit card provider or financial institution. You acknowledge that if you trigger a “chargeback” through your credit card provider we reserve the right to no longer conduct business with you.
Gift certificates and e-gift certificates will not be redeemable or exchangeable for cash or replaced if lost or stolen. Gift certificates and e-gift certificates will expire based on the expiry provided per certificate.
Gift certificates and e-gift certificates are issued by Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd. When you purchase, receive or apply a gift certificate or e-gift certificate to your account or your purchase, you agree that the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd and its affiliates related to your use of a gift certificate or e-gift certificate.
You acknowledge that all discounts arising from promotional offers are applied to transaction amounts only before any applicable sales tax and existing account credit or gift certificate credit are applied to the total amount of your order.
Discounts will be calculated on the final amount of an order taking into account any refunds, additions or deletions. Where an order is changed after payment has been processed, Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd will recalculate the discount applied and only refund the difference between the price you paid and the price that you would have paid had your original order been for the amended order.
Promotional offers cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
Only one promotional offer can be used per order.
Shoes of Prey reserves the right to verify the validity of the promotional offers redeemed by you at any time. If we have reason to believe that there has been unauthorised use of a promotional offer then we can revoke this offer and cancel your order at our discretion.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our returns policy for Direct Import Goods can be found here.
CREDIT CARD FRAUD
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd, through our transaction providers DBS and PayPal, employs technology to protect transactions with our customers. However, Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner as a result of using this Website.
SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we will supply to you the products indicated on your order confirmation.
Your ability to return shoes is subject to the Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd returns policy.
When your order items have been dispatched, we will email you to confirm shipment of each item including a tracking number for each item (if applicable).
DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCTS
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd makes every effort to deliver your shoes or other product purchased from the Website according to the estimated delivery times provided at checkout. The estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays.
Every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided. Estimated ship times may vary or change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your shoes or other product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your shoes or other product to the address indicated on your order confirmation. If no-one is available to take delivery of your order, our carrier may leave a card so you can pick-up your shoes or other product from a third party address. If you grant authorisation for our carrier to leave your delivery without a signature, you release Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd and our carrier from all liability. Deliveries lost, stolen or damaged under these circumstances are not covered by the Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd returns policy for refund, or by our carrier.
We will use our reasonable efforts to deliver your shoes or other product to you within the estimated delivery time indicated on your order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. To the extent permitted by law, Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd will not be liable for any delay or inability to deliver your order within the estimated timeframe.
Risk and Title in Direct Import Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the goods to Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd nominated delivery agent in the country of export.
IMPORTER OF RECORD AND AUTHORISATION OF CUSTOMS BROKER
As noted above, if your offer is accepted by by accessing the Website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and notwithstanding that the delivery of the relevant products to your nominated address will be arranged by Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd, you will be considered the importer of record in respect of those products.
You hereby authorise Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd’s courier service to act as your agent in respect of dealing with the your country’s Customs and Border Protection Service in clearing the goods on your behalf, including, without limitation, making declarations on your behalf to Customs.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
In respect of an order of Direct Import Goods, Taxes may be levied with respect to the goods by the destination country to which the goods will be delivered and/or the country from which the goods are shipped. You will be the importer of record for the purpose of customs and border processing and, as the importer of the goods, you may be required to pay Taxes to the relevant authority in addition to your payment to us of the price.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions or on the Website, anything that you submit or post to the Website and/or provide Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd, including without limitation, shoe designs, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd. You also grant Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd the right to publicly use the name that you include with any Submission when we refer to that Submission. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to any Submissions you make on the Website and that your use of your Submissions by Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
Outbound links from this Website are provided for your convenience.
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd has not reviewed these websites in any great detail, and cannot vouch for the content on these pages. You agree to access these links entirely at your own risk.
You are welcome to link to the Website provided you do so tastefully. If we feel your link is not in good taste, or is damaging to our brand (beyond mere criticism), we reserve the right to withdraw the right to link to the Website. You agree to remove the offending link at this time.
You shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd. Any unauthorised assignment shall be deemed null and void.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions constitutes a waiver of such Terms and Conditions. Such failure will in no way affect the right to later enforce a part of these Terms.
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
No Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions.
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd, and Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information contained within this Website is correct, Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd makes no warranty as the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any material, and provides all material on an “as is” basis.
Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the Website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
GOVERNING LAW AND SEVERABILITY
This contract will be governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable that shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Solescape Shoes Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance
with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6. We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in
connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
8. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
9. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
10. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
11. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect out right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
12. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
13. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
14. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
16. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
17. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
18. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
19. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
20. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
21. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, by emailing [email protected])
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
22. This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
23. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
End of policy
In order to receive the full 30% discount on your receipt, you must complete both a Facebook and Google review. Each review will entitle you to 15% off your receipt.
The review must include a star rating and a brief description of your experience at the clinic e.g what treatment you received and what you received treatment for.
Please show the reviews to our front desk after they are posted to receive your discount. Each customers including your children is only entitled to one discount on a single receipt.